Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Horizon Hobby Service

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Horizon Hobby Service

Old 01-31-2007, 06:40 PM
bhady

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Horizon Hobby Service

This is just an atta-boy to Horizon Hobbies. I recently purchased an ANGLE PRO incidence tool from my local H.S. when I opened the package I foud that the unnit had been shipped with the switch turned ON, of course the batttery was very dead. I contacted HOrizon Hobbies and received an apologetic reply. Three days later I received a new fresh batter at N.C.. I've had previous contact with Horizon and have always received excellent service.
Thanks Horizon.

bhedy
Old 01-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Norm Nestie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Horizon Hobby Service

A couple of years ago I ordered a H9 cycler and asked them to send it by post. I accepted responsibility as I had never had any problems in the past. Well, wouldn't you know it, it never arrived. After a couple of calls to Horizon they shipped me another NC, by Fed Ex right to my door.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:36 AM
RCVFR
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Horizon Hobby Service

I have also had excellent service from Horizon Hobby, both engine and radio service.