Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Las Vegas Q?

Old 02-01-2007, 12:47 AM
tonywayne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Las Vegas Q?

Hello, by june i will be stationed at nellis afb in vegas. iv done searches but cant find any clubs or fields in vegas that fly nitro, only helis, gliders, and elec. Anyone know of a place that fly nitro planes there? Or know where i could find info on this? Or a better topic in rcu to post this Q? Thanks...... Tony
Old 02-01-2007, 09:04 AM
flyfisher431

Default RE: Las Vegas Q?

I did a search on the AMA website and found the Las Vegas Radio Control Club, http://www.lvrconline.com/index.html . Looks like they fly nitro and gas.

Ben
Old 02-01-2007, 01:03 PM
red head

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The club that flies out by the University of Las Vegas ( the old TOC field ) flies nitro etc. It's just South of Sam's Town and off to the East a couple blocks. Right behind the University. There are also some guys that fly out on different salt flats. Best bet is to check with one of the Hobby shops when you get there.
You may want to check with Special Services when you get to the base, they might have a club on base ( I don't remember ).

ENJOY !!! RED
Old 02-01-2007, 04:12 PM
freddy s
My Feedback: (33)

there is a field in north las vegas,willie mccool memorial park.