Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

cap 232

Old 02-09-2007, 06:51 PM
mattzoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cap 232

when do you know that your ready for the low wing models as im curently building a cap 232 ican fly high wing with ailerons i have a trainner a piper cub and iv just finished a hannable ive not flew yet ican fly the cap on phoenix but was wondering how long to wait to fly or try my cap cheers matt
Old 02-09-2007, 07:14 PM
masonman

Default RE: cap 232

Get someone that can fly an, get riged up with a buddy box an try.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:16 PM
masonman

Thats what i did. Jumped from my trainer to my Great planes Little Toni. Turns out it would have made it through one flight an no landings if i would have gone at it alone
Old 02-09-2007, 07:50 PM
speed lover

I had some practice on the flight sim for a couple of weeks then flew my trainer 3 months later and I only put 3/4 of a gallon through it then I got my 60" hanger 9 cap 232 with a 46 irvine and I thought it was pretty easy to fly after 3 flights Im not a great pilot but I can keep it in the air and do some simple tricks its just a bit faster than my trainer and aeliron and elevator more responsive but predictible had it for a couple of months now and am going to put my MAC 61 with tuned pipe in and a 13x5 Zinger should be better in terms of vertical speed and also getting out of a dodgy landing aproach end of the day my CAP 232 is aerobatic yes but not all that fast and handles quick but if you turn the rates down and prop it for aerobatics then you will be able to handle it if you can fly your trainer and cub good luck