Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Airbrush - Badger 360-7

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Airbrush - Badger 360-7

Old 02-21-2007, 02:16 PM
deckerv
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airbrush - Badger 360-7

Anyone with any good/bad experience with this? It looks like it can shoot just about any paint, and that's exactly what I'm looking for. I need something that can shoot enamel, acrylic, latex, etc...

I don't have any airbrushing equipment as of yet, but want to start saving up for some. Anyone use this brush and have input on it? Looks like it has a pretty good size range as well..pencil line to 3"

Thanks so much!!

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXNW36&P=0
Old 02-21-2007, 04:42 PM
firstplaceaviator
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Airbrush - Badger 360-7

That is a better airbrush than the 150-7 that I have been using for about a decade. You will not be disappointed at all!
I shoot nearly every type of paint with my 150. It is a great gun. I can shoot a pencil thin line up to just over a 2" swath.
I use mine on a weekly basis. It has never let me down! When I finally need a new one, I'll probably get the 360.
Doug