Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Picco Z vs. Havoc Heli

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Picco Z vs. Havoc Heli

Old 02-22-2007, 03:33 PM
zanzinato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picco Z vs. Havoc Heli

Hey, I recently bought Picco Z which just comes with some weights and spare rotor and instructions and 5 min flying time per charge and just noticed the Havoc Heli here. https://www.spinmaster.com/product.p...=16237&s=havoc

which is the same price, claims 10 min and looks like it maneuvers a lot better and comes with landing pads and cd-roms and other stuff. Is there really a difference between Picco Z and Havoc Heli? If so I'd probably get a couple Havoc Helis and sell my Picco Z.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:55 PM
firstplaceaviator
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Picco Z vs. Havoc Heli

I have a Havoc Heli. It did not come with anything but the Tx and heli. It did come with the weights and a spare tail rotor.
It has been flown by several people and has hundreds of crashes on it. The tail rotor finally broke after many, many crashes.
I could not be happier with it! I love chasing my cat with it. He has grabbed it out of the air a few times and ran under the couch with it.
For $30.00 at Walmart, this is the best value in R/C I have ever seen.
Oh what fun!!!
Doug