Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Controls failed on Me

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Controls failed on Me

Old 02-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Packfan02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Controls failed on Me

I'm a newbie to flying RC planes. So excuse my lack of knowledge. My new Megatech freedom flyer was running fine until I gave it a light crash. Now, I can only throttle up half way, and when I do throttle up all the way, the power cuts back to very low. Also, anytime I control to the right, the throttle goes to high(with no movement of throttle control) and the trim control goes full down. Anybody have any idea what could have happened. I'm just getting into flying, and really want to continue. Please help.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:43 AM
Flying freak

Default RE: Controls failed on Me

fIrst of all welcome to RCU

For the lane im not familier with this model im guessing its electric? your light crash may have dmaged somthign in the RX I suggest you get some expereinced help in your local area to take a look.... to find a club google "ama member search" then input your info it will give you a list of clubs in your area and cnotact info
Old 02-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Tall Paul

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I doubt you can get any support from the vendor on that one.
This one or any of the similar types would be a better plane to learn with.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=HBZ4600
Old 02-24-2007, 07:23 PM
jetmech05

well seems that the light crash might have been just a tad bit heavier than you thought. I personally would never buy megajunk. if you can, get yourself a nice 4 channel aircraft and by all means an instructor.