Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Sig Koverall

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Lowvoltage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sig Koverall

Look at these products and give them a call. Very nice business.

Joe

http://www.stits.com/store/index.html
Old 06-08-2012, 08:24 AM
rlemaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sig Koverall

I'm currently covering my four star 120 with Koverall and I have a couple of additional questions that were not covered in this thread. I was hoping someone might have some helpful hints.

1.) When I'm applying the final coats of dope, is the goal to actually fill the weave to the point of trying to make it smooth or just to seal it enough so that paint will not bleed through?

2.) When trying to paint patterns using masking tape, etc. what is the best approach for making sure paint doesn't run under the mask (I suppose part of this question depends on #1). One thing I'm especially curious about is how to get a good seal over places that aren't backed by balsa since I would imagine I don't want to put a lot of pressure over those areas.

Thanks,
Russ