Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

What is that thing??

Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

What is that thing??

Old 03-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Sherpa FE
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Spring Hill, FL
Posts: 50
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is that thing??

I just bought a DX-7 and I noticed in the package of servo arms and mount screws, there was a piece of spring metal with 2 holes in it. In one end the hole was oval, and the hole on the other end was round.
Now what the heck is that thing used for.

Also, how do you guys use the quick disconnect portion of the binding plug, I cannot seem to figure out how to mount that thing to my transmitter handle...I must have not had enough beer yet.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Tall Paul
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Palmdale, CA
Posts: 5,211
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What is that thing??

That "thing" is a throttle ratchet ratchetter.
I got the heli version of the transmitter, which comes with the ratchet not installed.
The binding plug?
I use that at home.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.