Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

lanier predator

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

lanier predator

Old 03-15-2007, 10:37 PM
R/CBOONE72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default lanier predator

I was looking for somthing fast for fun, and i decided i wanted a predator 2 arf from tower hobbies. My friend had one that looked like it was worth the money. I dont want to pay more the $110 for it and dont want to build one, so i went with this predator. I wanted to ask some of you guys a question first. If you have one of these what do you think about it. If you know somthing better wthin my guidelines, .40 sized or so tell me what it is and what site i can find it at. I want one just for fun not compition.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:48 PM
wylieruneyjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lanier predator

You got it right . the Viper from tower maybe a little faster but maybe weaker at rear of fusalage. I just asked this question at our club, with I guy who flies pylon type planes. Or a Dominator if you want to do a kit.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:52 PM
wylieruneyjr

Look at the phoniex F 20 from tower hobbies that what I fly with 46 magnum was plenty fast. Another guy has one with OS 55AX its faster. 135.oo bucks its a cool prop jet that will go very fast and will fly very slow also. No bad habits or flutter.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:26 PM
Rcpilot
My Feedback: (78)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go to the Pylon forum and do a search. Those guys know all there is to know about these types of planes.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:06 PM
PhilMill

The Predator II has been discontinued and is no longer available.....I wish I could find me some more. If anybody hears of one for sale or sitting around at a hobby shop somewhere, please , please, let me know will ya.....

Thanks,

[email protected]
Old 07-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Cub Man
My Feedback: (50)

I have one that is part of a sale that I’m doing for the wife of a past club member. I have a Lanier Predator 500 ARF New in Box I will sale for 75 plus shipping. Also I have one that has been flown and needs to be recovered. I will sale it for 25 plus shipping
Old 08-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Speedy-Gonzales
My Feedback: (202)

Do you still have the Predator 500 ARF N.I.B.? Need for a backup plane for local club event. My zipcode is 43506. Let me know what shipping will be. Do you accept Paypal?