Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Valley Forge Signal Seekers - RC Airplane club in PA - is anybody a member there?

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Valley Forge Signal Seekers - RC Airplane club in PA - is anybody a member there?

Old 03-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Lightnin Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Valley Forge Signal Seekers - RC Airplane club in PA - is anybody a member there?

Hi,

Yesterday, I went up to the ''Vally Forge Signal Seekers'' club to watch them fly. It's located in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. Anyway, I just wanted to ask if anybody flies at that club. I didn't know where to put this, but this semmed like the right forum (I guess it is)

So, is anybody a member of the VFSS?

Here's there website: http://www.vfss.org/

Old 03-17-2011, 12:10 PM
tjrad001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Valley Forge Signal Seekers - RC Airplane club in PA - is anybody a member there?

I'm joining the club and was out with my trainer today. A lot of really nice guys in this club. Since I'm new to the club Ican't tell you much more but they are all helpful nice people at least those I have met so far.