Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

OK Models

Old 03-28-2007, 08:18 PM
MormonMike
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK Models

Is there not one distributor of OK Models here in the US ?. I can't seem to get past the Japanese website of their's. It's all in Japanese. I'd really like to purchase one of their new PC-6 Turboporters they just released. If any one has any info to help me, I'd really be thankful. MM
Old 03-28-2007, 11:02 PM
warhwk
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: OK Models

It looks like MRC has quit importing the OK/EZ ARF Planes. http://www.modelrectifier.com/
Old 03-29-2007, 01:30 AM
perttime

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have understood that many Americans have bought their OK Model kits from http://www.singahobby.com/. Apparently they have been happy with the service.
In Europe, I got mine from www.okmodel.de
Old 03-29-2007, 08:57 PM
MormonMike
My Feedback: (2)

Thank you. I can just imagine the shipping cost for a plane to be sent all the way from Singapore. But I don't have much of a choice. Difficult to believe that they are un-attainable here in the "States". I gotta figure something out. Thanks again, MM
Old 03-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Pushrod02
My Feedback: (16)

MM,

Try sending them an email. I used a translator web site and found their email addy. [email protected] <[email protected]>

Good luck.

PR
Old 03-30-2007, 03:33 AM
perttime

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: MormonMike

I can just imagine the shipping cost for a plane to be sent all the way from Singapore.
I did not hear people complain about shipping, before. Might not be as bad as you think(???). Give them a mail, and specify that you want the cost in US$.