Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Saito 182 Twin

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 07:19 AM
JRAllen
My Feedback: (71)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saito 182 Twin

I have the Saito 182 Twin, it has the duel carbs setting on to of the engine. My question is, do I need to line up the fuel tank lines with the center shaft of the engine or get the engines carbs level with the lines coming from the tank? Thanks for all your help. i am putting this engine on a 75" Lazy Ace. Although I want me able to use a cowling, I think she'll still look pretty good.

jamie
Old 07-03-2007, 08:29 AM
khodges
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Saito 182 Twin

Fuel tank orientation should be with the carbs. The tank horizontal centerline should be no more than 1/4- 3/8 inch above the carb spraybar. If you get much lower than that with the tank, you may run into fuel feed problems when the fuel level drops past half full; much higher and you may have siphoning/flooding problems.