Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Great Planes Dazzler 40 ARF Assembly Advice Required

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Great Planes Dazzler 40 ARF Assembly Advice Required

Old 03-09-2003, 12:30 PM
Tasman !!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Planes Dazzler 40 ARF Assembly Advice Required

Iíve just purchased a Great Planes Dazzler 40 ARF, however, I have a couple of questions I would like answered.

1: When joining the wing halves together, would anyone recommend using Epoxy\Fibreglass Tape in the middle of the wing to add extra strength? Or just use the wing tape provided with the kit will be sufficient?

2: When gluing the wing to the fuselage do you also cut away the covering where the 6 triangle wood blocks come into contact with the wing? (There is no mention in the instructions to do this except for cutting the film where it comes into contact with the wing saddle on the fuselage).

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

Regards
Tasman !!!
Old 06-09-2003, 07:16 PM
superfli
My Feedback: (42)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Planes Dazzler 40 ARF Assembly Advice Required

When gluing the wings together use 30 min. epoxy and follow the instuctions. Always cut the covering away when gluing wood to wood. I really enjoy flying this plane. Good luck and good flying.

Superfli