Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Why do foamies cost so much!

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Why do foamies cost so much!

Old 03-18-2003, 12:01 AM
kennydee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do foamies cost so much!

I now have my wings, that is, I can fly my glow plane without assistance and without crashing(so far). I still enjoy flying electrics, mainly because of their smaller size, simpler set up and they can be flown in smaller areas. There are a lot of plastic and foam planes out there I would like to fly but they cost too much. The GWS stuff is reasonably priced but everyone else's stuff is 75 to 100$ and up. Hey, I can buy a covered balsa ARF for that amount. Some of the expensive foamies don't even include the motor. I don't get it, shouldn't the foamies(plastic, styro, ect) cost less?
Old 03-18-2003, 01:55 AM
CAPtain232
My Feedback: (40)

They cost so much because ENOUGH people are willing to pay the price! PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Old 03-18-2003, 04:06 AM
Steve Guinn

Supply & Demand always gets in the way of my unlimited wants & limited resources.
Old 03-18-2003, 02:10 PM
kennydee

OK, everybody stop buying foamies so I can afford the one I want. Thank you veddy much.