Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Sport plane identification

Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Sport plane identification

Old 03-21-2003, 11:57 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hr. Grace, NF, CANADA
Posts: 52
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sport plane identification

Hi all. I reciently picked up a sport plane that needs a bit of work. Problem is that I don't know what it is. I don't have a camera right now so I'll describe it as best as I can.

The only makings are the word "Dandy" on the wing. Did a search but couldn't find anything. It has a 52"WS and the fuse is about 34". It has about 5" dihederial. The wing is shaped like a reverse mustang wing(TE is straight).Symeterical wing.Top wing design. Wing chord is about 1 1/2" longer in the center than at the tips. Bolt on wing with 2 dowels on front and one bolt on rear. Top of fuse is rounded from the tail and travells along the top of the wing.

That's about the best I can do but I'll try to borrow a camera. Need info so that I can find plans to repair the fuse.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.