Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

World Models Glow Assist

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

World Models Glow Assist

Old 10-15-2007, 03:22 PM
bluestratos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default World Models Glow Assist

I have a world engines E.G.A.S glow assit driver that I was given but I dont the instuctions. I am not sure it is working right the way I have it hooked up. I have the signal pluged into my throttle channel via Y harness, the other two wires go to the battery + termaninal and the other to the glow plug. The engine gets its ground directly from the battery. When I turn the recieve on and the radio, nothing lights, but If I switch the reversing switch under the cover, the glow lights but is unaffected by the throttle postition no matter where I trim the trim pot to. Any one know anything about this unit? I thought it was just a switch that breaks the current to the glow plug when the trim pot threshold is set right?

Best regards,
Randy