Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

what's in your collection??

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

what's in your collection??

Old 03-28-2003, 06:48 PM
doechsle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what's in your collection??

I like reading thru the stories in this site,I was wondering who has the most planes?I'm sure there are some folks out there that can make the local hooby shop look like a fabric store.I have a .40 decathalon,h-9 taylor craft,midwest zero,cadet .40,lt.40,another high wing I cannot identify,2 .6 patterns I cannot identify,and 2 .20 texans,this is after cleaning up around the shop,my wife thinks I'm crazy....Don't tell her she's right!
Old 03-28-2003, 07:38 PM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, my hangar is not exactly overflowing right now, but when I moved from NY 8 years ago, I only took along 6 or 8 favorites, and I left 19 planes behind.
Old 03-28-2003, 07:43 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I am down to 55 models and a full scale in the basement. I am building a full size long EZ, and the most recent kits being built are a Goldberg Shoestring, Fusco Long EZ, 135 inch wing Kamiak 5 Ch glider, Bridi Dirty Birdy and just finished a Magic, Dynaflite PT-19, Midwest G-202 and 2 scratch built windrifters. Have a ton of kits and about 16 others built. Down to 1 helicopter from 7 and I also have the molds for a great looking jet ranger I have to pull some fuses from soon. Too darn many, but man is it fun!
Old 03-28-2003, 07:51 PM
glowplug

Hey Minn,
Can you give me directions to those other 19 planes??
Old 10-23-2009, 05:23 PM
roblacher

Default RE: what's in your collection??

I know its been a while since you posted this but do you happen to have a set of plans for your Midwest Zero I can buy a copy of? I broke my wing and want to rebuild it.

Please email me if you might know where I can find sime plans for the Midwest Zero at [email protected]

Thanks,

Rob...

Old 10-23-2009, 06:28 PM
cappaj1

Default RE: what's in your collection??

I sure don't have the most planes, and I would love to have at least one giant scale Yak, Extra or Edge someday next season, but after just starting in this last year, I have 10 planes now, a few of which aren't built yet. My favorites that I can fly are my Steerman bipe, Ultmate bipe, and Messerschmitt electric.