Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

glow engines

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 02:40 PM
toys437
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default glow engines

What is the difference in the os max fs 91 surpass vs os fs 91 surpass 2, reguarding noticable improvements from expierience? I can buy a os 91 surpass in excellent cond for $150. Does this sound like a good deal?
Old 10-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Charlie P.

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: glow engines

Going from memory the Mk II has slightly more power and better lubrication designed in (from the fuel channeling). If it's in excellent condition, yes (especially if it's got a pump). If it's overstated . . . caveat emptor.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:28 AM
toys437
My Feedback: (4)

thanks for the info. The engine does not have a pump. But it seems to be in good condition. I am going to put it on a great planes u can do 60. If the pump realy makes that much difference, I may hold off and find one with a pump. I wonder if any of you have had any bad expieriences with tha magnum 91 fourstrokes? Thanks.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:23 AM
macdona
My Feedback: (3)

I have two Magnum 91 FS in a twin engine seaplane and have had no problems. Turning 12 by 8 three bladed props. Run strong and idle good. Mac