Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

14 mz 2.4 gig help needed

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

14 mz 2.4 gig help needed

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 06:18 PM
comp extra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14 mz 2.4 gig help needed

I am in Australia and am i of the first people to fit the TM-14 module to my radio , i have done the update of the futaba site sucsessfully and loaded it into my radio , all green lights coming on okay , have done the bind properly green light on , but soon as the reciver has powered up all control surfaces have started to flutter up and down , they are reciving signal from my radio because they move up and down with the stick operation from the radio but they fluter when you fingers are of the sticks . What do i do to stop the fluter ?
Old 04-09-2008, 11:47 PM
comp extra

Default RE: 14 mz 2.4 gig help needed

The fluter only comes out of numbers 5 and 4 servo wires , which are aileron surfaces ,
Old 04-10-2008, 05:43 PM
kdc

Is it a long servo lead? Perhaps using a short lead on a temporary servo would prove whether its a long lead problem.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:18 PM
comp extra

no probably about 200 mm long , shop sending new reciver today to try because it is only on 4 & 5 servo leads the problem is happening on , others are fine