Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

smoke system?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Vertical3-D
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default smoke system?

is there an easy way to put a basic smoke system on my kangke waco 1/7th scale...It has an ASP .61 FS which is basicly a magnum engine, so it has a standard 4 stroke muffler, is there a simple way to get decent smoke from it...maybe using a tank high up inside the fuse, through a servo operated valve, into the muffle...can I use the stock muffler, just in general how would I set the thing up, I want smoke just not at a huge expense, I just ordered a futaba 6ex 2.4GHz so money is tight but I have the channels to use now...
Old 06-20-2008, 07:12 AM
Flying freak

Default RE: smoke system?

Its gonna be borderline expensive and heavy for somthign with a 61 in it

Youl need a pump extra and another tank for smoke oil (another battery to run the pump is also suggested)

Your going to want to 'pre heat' the oil before its introdcuded to the muffler (copper tubing around the engine will work)

Steven
Old 06-21-2008, 12:49 PM
Vertical3-D
My Feedback: (20)

Default RE: smoke system?

ok, thanks for the info, I'll look around some more