Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Foamie receiver

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Foamie receiver

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 09:29 PM
overpower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Foamie receiver

Hey guys need your help again ..... i have a new foamie which i wish to run with my futaba 14mz with the 2.4 ghz module .......My question is what reciever is both light enough for my foamie and compatible with my transmitter ........to my understanding not all 2.4 recievers are compatible with the 14 mz......... THANKS FOR THE HELp GUYS
Old 07-28-2008, 03:54 PM
carlosponti
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Foamie receiver

you might post this in futabas forum. the 7 channel is probably not compatible with the 14mz and the 6 channel parkflyer sucks because it has micro connectors for the servos. the 7 channels are really light, its what I use in everything i am flying now. but then again I have the 7C.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:13 AM
garys

Any of the Futaba 2.4 FASST 6,7, 8, & 14 channel receivers are compatible with the TM-14 FASST module in your 14MZ. The lightest receiver is the R616FFM Park flyer receiver (6.3 grams with case, 4 gr without), but as was already said, it uses the micro servo connectors. I've used the R606FS (now discontinued) and R617FS receivers in my park flyers. They're both less than 10 grams with the case, and under 7 grams without the case. The extra benefit is that they're full range receivers, and I also use them in my 180+mph pylon racers.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:28 PM
overpower

thanks for the help guys