Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Pen knife Replacment for Webra Speed .32

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Pen knife Replacment for Webra Speed .32

Old 09-13-2008, 07:29 AM
kbailey45
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pen knife Replacment for Webra Speed .32

I have a Morris Hobbies Pen knife and it calls for a .21-.32 motor Right now it has a webra 32 on it but I cant seem to get it to run right (I think its just me). I was looking for a low cost replacement and dont know what to get. The motor on it now runs good on the ground but when I fly it it will do good for about 3 or 4 minutes then go dead. Ive set it richer and leaner replaced all the fuel line. The foam around the fuel tank was old so I put new latex rubber around it and everything. If you can give me some tuning tips that would be great and also maybe some other things that could cause this. Also if anyone can recommend a replacement if it comes down to that I would appreciate it. On the morris hobbies website they recommend a MVVS .28 or .26 I cant remember but I cant find those motors are they still made? The webra has a 11x4 prop is that a good selectioin for 3D.