Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

G-2 flight simulator

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

G-2 flight simulator

Old 09-14-2008, 11:27 AM
GLG1811

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G-2 flight simulator

Did anyone try to load the G-2 flight sim on vista. I seem to have a problem getting it to go on the laptop. It says there is a error loading the files. Hope for some answres. Thanks, Gary
Old 09-14-2008, 08:02 PM
beau0090_99

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: G-2 flight simulator

Gary,
I see you are in my neck of the woods, do you fly at Grassfield? I have a friend that flies there. Anyway, I don't think you are going to have any luck with Vista, the dll structures were all changed with Vista, so I don't think it is going to work out too well. You may either want to get an inexpensive version of Virtual Machine to run as an XP layer so you can operate G2 in it, or maybe even back date the system to XP. You may even want to get a different OEM hardrive with XP on it to load G2.
Good luck,
Curtis