Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Radio Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 10:37 AM
leadfootdriver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Radio Question

Im getting into the slope flying area of this hobby and i need to know what radio setup i should use i want to go with hitec but im not sure what combination would be good to use but i only need a 2 channel remote so if someone has any answer please tell me.

thanks in advance
Old 11-14-2009, 07:02 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Radio Question

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=LXCXM7**&P=7

This is the least expensive way with a simple small rudder/elevator glider but as you progress you will soon be wanting more channels and a 2.4 system so sometimes it better to invest in a more capable setups of which the are very nice ones between 150 to 200 dollars.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Mode One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Radio Question

Personally, I would by-pass any radio that is not 2.4Ghz. However, if you want to get into the hobby dirt cheap, go to Ebay or here at RCUniverse and buy a used 72 Mhz system. They are selling for dirt cheap, as 2.4 stuff is taking over.