Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Have any one used tiny brite lights 911

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Have any one used tiny brite lights 911

Old 12-29-2009, 08:11 AM
frank99
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have any one used tiny brite lights 911

Have any one used tiny brite lights? place a order and no lights and no answer on emails, used pay pal was that a safe purchased for a refund, thanks to all if any info frank
Old 12-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: Have any one used tiny brite lights 911

If it has been an unreasonable amount of time since your order and non-receipt, file a claim with PayPal on their website. They give the seller a certain amount of time to respond, and if no response you get your money back.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:05 PM
jakeben

What is considered a reasonable amount of time, they have had my money for over a month and I can't get a reply from e-mails and no lights. Not people I will deal with agan.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:14 AM
jakeben

Finally got my lights service was slow but very well built product. Can't wait to get them mounted check out in flight.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: jakeben

Finally got my lights service was slow but very well built product. Can't wait to get them mounted check out in flight.
Slow service is an understatement. If you get no reply from a company and it has been over a few weeks it's time to file with paypal or you could loose your money. A back order happens but when there is no reply or feed back it's time to make the claim. There are other places to get the items we order and no reason to be waiting in silence when they have our money. A no reply is something that bothers me to no end and it gets the red flags waving.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:51 PM
coastrnut

Updated - new info on Tiny Brite Lights as of 01/28/2012.

After following the discussion, I tried to place an order today - just for the heck of it, and see what happens.

The primary web site for www.tinybritelights.com is up - well, at least the main page. http://flightlights.net/index.html

When I try to click on the 'shop now' button on the home page, or the 'online store' button on the home page, this takes me to this web page address on their site
https://shop.flightlights.net/main.sc And then i get the following message once I reach that page on their site:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at shop.flightlights.net.

Using internet explorer I get:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

My internet connection is just fine, or i would not be able to be posting this - So, It looks like their 'online store' has been taken offline.

When I check on the 'products page' http://flightlights.net/products.html
I get 404 (Page Not Found) Error

However the 'contact us' and 'customer support' pages still work. HaHa - good luck in contacting them - I have tried email, phone, left a few messages, and have never heard back from them with questions on their products.

So, Looks like - at least for now, the store has been shut down, - If the 'owner' really cares about customer service, you would think he would update the website to let his current customer base, and future customers what is going on.

He does have a good product I do really hope he gets things straightened out and is able to provide the products again, and get things back on track. I have the set the plugs into the battery for the champ, and it is great! I just wanted to purchase a few more sets for my other planes.

Hopefully someone else will come up with the same type of light set, and provide us with another option with a 'plug and play' light set.

Gary

and Also :

Just another update - I may have found an actual address for snail mail - for tiny brite lights. From this website:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtm6g04/tiny-brite-lights-llc

Tiny Brite Lights, LLC
112 Woodcrest Circle
Streamwood, IL 60107-1241

Tiny Brite Lights, LLC in Streamwood, IL is a private company categorized under Aircraft Lighting Fixtures. Our records show it was established in and incorporated in Illinois.
Business Categories
Aircraft lighting fixtures in Streamwood, IL
Mfg Vehicle Lighting Equipment
Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing

Hope this might help with at least another avenue for a contact point.

Gary

Old 01-29-2012, 06:21 PM
coastrnut

Updated web site info as of 01/29/2012:

Just noticed an updated home page for Tiny Brite Lights website. On their home page, http://flightlights.net/index.html they have updated their status to:

Dear Customers, we are experiencing technical difficulties, and our online shopping cart is down. We'll have it back up as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

So, at least they are now stating that there is a problem. That's a start.

Gary