Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Futaba 6ex 2.4ghz

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Futaba 6ex 2.4ghz

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 12:18 AM
remmerling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 6ex 2.4ghz

Anyone know how to program the mixes on a Futaba 6EX? I am trying to mix channel 4 (master) with channel 5 (slave) to become one rudder and work together. I cannot get the slave to work, it only will move with the switch (channel5)and not with the left stick with channel 4. I believe I have done what itsays to do onpage19 of the manual but need some help, I think I need to turn off the switch but cannot find where it says to do it.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:31 AM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 6ex 2.4ghz

Go to the programmable mixes, and set 4 as master (top) and 5 as slave (bottom), set it at 100%, set it to on. The elevator dual rate switch turns the mix on and off. If it says "inh" on the mix, it will never work. If it says, "off" then the switch is just turned off. Be really careful with that switch too.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:38 PM
remmerling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jester, thanks for getting back to me. I just wanted to be sure I have the steps right because you mention the dual rate switch and I am not sure I follow you, this is what I have set:

Pmix1-set to on
Master set to channel 4 (top)
Slave set to channel 5 (bottom)
Slave set to 100%
SW set to on

Channel 4 will move with stick (rudder) channel 5 will not move (follow) only moves if you throw channel 5 switch. You mentioned the dual rate switcham I missing something with that?

Old 01-03-2010, 11:36 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I have a T6XA which I'm fairly certain has the same programming here. On mine, the pmix is switchable, using the elevator dual rate switch. Maybe yours is different though and I've got it wrong.