Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Radio problem

Old 03-07-2010, 08:02 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Radio problem

Is there a forum for radio's?...I have a Futaba T6EXAP...that decided over the winter to stop responding to any mode and/or select inputs...so I just took the battery out and drained it with 12volt light bulbs ,once I get it back together it will go on the charge,,but its also the only radio (DONT EVER DO THIS) that when I got it I sent it to Tower service to have the channel changed to my other rx's...anybody know?...Rog
Old 03-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Lnewqban

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Radio problem

Here you go:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/tt.asp?forumid=157
Old 03-07-2010, 09:25 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Radio problem

Well I got bounced out of there, but its got some sort of short in it....it will change into programming mode every now and then if I push the 2 buttons and pull the trainer switch forward???!!!!....It will go in the trash before I send it to Futaba/Tower land again, my bad exp with them was online they state it was a $25 FEE and shipping to change the channel,,they left out it was also a parts and labor COST,,the shipping there and back, parts,labor,and "fee" was $100,,,guess I could sell the battery pack or use it in another radio....Rog