Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Do you know anything about this plane

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Do you know anything about this plane

Old 03-13-2010, 12:37 AM
fun-fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you know anything about this plane

A friend of mind gave me this plane before he left town but does not remember where he got it. It is a swept back/swept forward delta foam wing w/a OS 60 fuel motor. It had air brakes in the rear of the fuselage. I had a bad accident with the plane and would love to rebuild it. I also like to determine where the CG is at. So I am looking for any information on who made the plane and if there is a manual for it.<o></o>

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw69023.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1396881  
Old 03-13-2010, 07:30 AM
mclina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you know anything about this plane

I haven't seen one of those, but that is a cool looking plane. I bet it is wicked fast. The second (aft) blue dot looks about right for the CG. The front blue dot is definitely too far forward. Is the fuselage balsa or plastic?

How bad was your accident?

PS: In every one of these 'identify this plane' threads, somebody will chime in with "it looks like a Sig Four Star". I promise, this one is not a Four Star .

Good luck