Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

pz corsair to what

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

pz corsair to what

Old 03-13-2010, 11:47 PM
scarygary09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pz corsair to what

So I have been flying off and on, but here lately I have been flying a lot. I am flying a parkzone corsair right now and love it, I am wanting to upgrade to a little better plane and would be open to some suggestions. I would like something I could learn to do aerobatics with. I really like the look of the yaks but I don't know if they are going to be to big of a step up for me, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 03-14-2010, 01:32 PM
ChuckW

Default RE: pz corsair to what

If you can handle the Corsair well, a good quality Yak-54 should be doable. Just fly it on low rates until you get comfortable, it will be much more maneuverable than than the Corsair in most cases.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:39 PM
scarygary09

do you know anything about the great planes yak 54 ep?
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 PM
ChuckW

I had one. It flew pretty nice but something happened in a flat spin and I crashed it; the plane just wouldn't respond. After the crash, I noticed the tail broken and a stripped elevator servo. either one could have caused the crash and either could have just been a result of the crash. Who knows. I would buy another one though. I'm sure there is a thread on the plane here on RCU if you do a search.