Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

easy tiger models

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

easy tiger models

Old 03-26-2010, 01:05 PM
cmcrump
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default easy tiger models

Has ayone had a problem with Easy Tiger Models. I ordered from them and can't get them to ship half the order. I've call numerous times and either get voice mail are"sorry some one droped the ball I'll ship the struts today. Its been 5 mounts and still no answer from them BEWARE they may lie to you.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:34 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Default RE: easy tiger models

Oh, come on, not Easy Tiger.
Just do a search, and you will get an eye-opener.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:29 AM
gizmos

BEWARE OF EASYTIGER MODELS- took approx $15,000 order on 11/1/2010 and I have not got all of my models because they are shipped from china and not from NY like he said. I am missing 1ea geebee. 2ea c17 , one fuse for C188 that was damage and I bought the cessna 310 on RCU and I received it damaged. The freight company refunded his total amount including shipping on 1/11/2011 and he still has not refunded my money. I HAVE NEVER HAVE HAD A VENDOR THAT WAS SO BAD. I OWN TWO HOBBY STORES AND I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EASYTIGER MODELS AGAIN. I AM TURNING THIS OVER TO MY CUSTOMER AND HAVE HIS ATTORNEY DEAL WITH HIM. I WILL BE FILLING A FRAUD CLAIM WITH RCU IF I DONT RECEIVE A FULL REFUND IN 10 DAYS.THE KITS ARE VERY HEAVY AND ARE NOT THE BEST IN CONSTRUCTION FOR WHAT YOU PAY
Old 02-02-2011, 10:48 AM
jester_s1

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Topics like this come up fairly often, and people make the same mistake over and over again. If you are dealing with an honest company, they may make mistakes. And when they do, they will make it right fast. You give them one chance to fix it, maybe two, and then that's it. A dishonest or poorly run outfit doesn't care about getting your stuff to you. They also don't care that they have your money when they shouldn't. The mistake is to continue asking them for things. Go straight to your credit card company and dispute the charge. Have copies of your order ready and your invoices, then take a detailed inventory of what's missing or damaged. Take pictures as soon as you find that there is a problem so you have them if you need them. Your credit card will likely chargeback what you are owed, and the vendor can then either take care of you or take the loss.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:21 PM
gizmos

lastest update, today after having my money from Nov 7,of last year, he finally refunded my money for the damage 310 cessna, if you can believe it. NOW I AM STILL MISSING 1EA GEEBEE GIANT SCALE, 1EA FUSE FOR C-188 THAT WAS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING AND 2EA c-17 THAT HE STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED. YOU WOULD THINK THREE MONTHS WOULD BE TIME ENOUGHT TO WALK TO CHINA AND PICK THEM UP AND WALK BACK. STILL WOULD NEVER THINK OF BUYING ANY OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THIS VENDOR....