Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Pushrod of 1mm Diameter... Where can I find it?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Pushrod of 1mm Diameter... Where can I find it?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 01:05 PM
mehmedean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pushrod of 1mm Diameter... Where can I find it?

Hi all,

I'm building my own F-22. I purchased 4 of these servos. The holes on the plastic arms have a diameter of 1 mm. I'm looking for a 1mm pushrod which is also at least 40cm long, but I'm enable to find it. Could you help me? I'm in Turkey and I want to purchase them from USA or from Hong Kong or China. A set would be better than just a pushrod, but all welcome...

M. Besir
Old 04-04-2010, 04:31 PM
ChuckW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Pushrod of 1mm Diameter... Where can I find it?

Just do a Google search and you should find some sources. This one in England comes up: http://www.indoorflyer.co.uk/20swg-x-1m-091mm-261-p.asp

Also, is there enough material to just drill out the hole a little without sacrificing strength? Then you might be able to use a more readily available wire.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:57 AM
mehmedean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pushrod of 1mm Diameter... Where can I find it?

I think drilling will reduce the strength. 1mm rod is also not quite well for my F-22... I'm searching but I'm confused at some points. For example I don't know which part is 2mm in "2mm clevis". I think the rod that will be connected to a "2mm clevis" should have 2mm diameter, but what about the pin that will be connected to the horn? Is it also 2mm? Due to this stupid questions I'm looking for a complete pushrod set ... Thanks for your time.