Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Where to find 2.4GHz Pitts RTF

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Where to find 2.4GHz Pitts RTF

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 03:00 PM
lambers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to find 2.4GHz Pitts RTF

I've been looking to buy a ready to fly Pitts, I like what I've seen in videos and reviews from the BlitzRCWorks RTF Pitts, but I'm hesitant to order based on a lot of bad feedback about banana hobby. I was wondering if anyone knows of any alternatives, or other retailers that have an RTF Pitts. I know Hobby Lobby has a Pitts with the older radio technology and I'd like to avoid that.

Thanks in advance,
Andy
Old 07-02-2010, 11:46 AM
SoCalSal
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: Where to find 2.4GHz Pitts RTF

If you don't like the radio in the plane as it comes then just replace it with your choice of systems. I know cost is a concern but it may be the only way to get what your after. Or maybe it is time for you to try a build of a Pitts kit. Not as hard as it might seem and great way to learn about the construction of RC aircraft
Old 07-02-2010, 12:58 PM
lambers

Thanks for the reply, after some more thought and research I've decided to go another direction for now. Since I'm beyond the newbie stage but not really near building my own yet I just got a Parkzone warbird. Having a ball with it, I'll revisit the Pitts in the future, love the aircraft, makessenseto be patient and do it right when I do it. I've learned to wait for the real Pitts, I'll have to do the same for an RC one for now =)
Old 07-03-2010, 10:04 PM
chevypower1930

I think www.hobby-lobby.com has a variety of RTF electric planes... here's a Waco Biplane http://www.hobby-lobby.com/waco_18659_prd1.htm, looks like do-able quality to me for a RTF plane! I've never dealt with hobby lobby but I've also never heard bad things about them?? Can anybody else chime in? because as we all know the BAD SITES are now well known from these forums! (banana hobby!?!?!?) and a few others with the same domain name as banana are from what I have read HORRIBLE companies.. never heard a bad word about hobby-lobby though.