Notices

85" Yak maiden

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 03:19 PM
discusmike
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85" Yak maiden

Finally flew my yak today,cant say enough good things about this plane,it has no bad habits,and will fly at a snails pace without stalling.On low rates its as stable as any trainer out there,very easy to fly,the plane is so light the da-50 launches this plane in vertical flight,i need to install a smaller servo arm on the throttle to get more range,it seems to go from idle to full throttle to quickly,other then that,the plane is perfect,glad i purchased this plane,im going to fly tomorrow and ill try a little more aerobatics,,,i just did basic stuff today and it was effortless,anyone trying to decide on what yak to buy,you cant go wrong with this plane.Now everyone wants one at my field.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Rezagh
My Feedback: (73)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 85" Yak maiden

discusmike,

I'm very happy to hear this. The more you fly it, more you will love it. Soon you'll find out plane is no longer limiting your piloting skills but helping you to improve. This plane does not have any bad habbits that I can name one. It helps the pilot to fly better by being very light, foregiving and lots of control surface authority. Like you clearly noticed, it will be very difficult to stall this plane.Have fun with it and thank you for sharing this with us.

Reza