Notices

QQ Yak 86" from Europe?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 05:30 AM
Kema

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QQ Yak 86" from Europe?

Hi

I am looking for winter project and 86" Yak seems nice plane. Is there any dealer for these planes in Europe or should I order from USA directly? Shipping and tax are huge in direct order.

~Kema, Finland
Old 08-28-2006, 09:18 AM
Rezagh
My Feedback: (73)

Default RE: QQ Yak 86" from Europe?

Hi Kema,

We have UK dealer! but if you'd like to have a shipping quote direct, please PM me your full address and I will email you back with more info. Hopefully we will have the plane in stock before the end of the year. By the way, check out our website www.qqaircraft.com for the list of dealers.

Thank you,
Reza
Quique's Aircraft Support
Old 08-29-2006, 03:17 AM
bart-rennes

Default RE: QQ Yak 86" from Europe?

There is a QQ dealer in Europe, you can find it in Germany (no tax for order in Europe) http://www.der-schweighofer.at/web/start.php
The problem is that QQ doesn't have an official European dealer (before it was Sebart in italy but he stop selling QQ aircraft). When i say European i don't include UK because order in UK from France, germany, netherland,..., you have tax...