Notices

My next QQ the Python

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 12:09 PM
sb13
My Feedback: (52)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My next QQ the Python

Reza, how have you been my friend? I've gathered just about all parts needed to start the Python soon. DA 100 on standard mufflers.
5955's on all surfaces execpt the 8711 going on the rudder. Fromeco 5200 pack, a single, for the receiver and a Fromeco 2600 on the ignition. Fromeco regs too. NX 27-10 prop. No spinner. Titanium axles and the Kavan tires. No wheel pants although I like them but it's less weight, same reason for no spinner. Anyway, thats about it so far. So what do you think about my set up so far? Another question is how does the wind effect a bipe compared to a mono? Seems to me it would throw it around a bit. Just a thought and maybe a not so smart question but I'm curious. Thanks and good to see you around.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:11 PM
sb13

Default RE: My next QQ the Python

So much for the continued support that QQ claims they will have until the very end. Heck, I never even got a reply after all the years worth of business I've done with them and all those dollars spent.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:27 PM
Rezagh
My Feedback: (73)

Sb13,

Your set up looks fine.
Wind is OK on this plane unless you are talking about too much wind then it may get a little affected. I think you like it more than mono or at least way different.

Sorry for the delay. I have a small life too.

Reza
Old 02-23-2009, 08:47 PM
sb13

Thanks for the reply. Is there any details that can be spoken of as far as QQ starting another company or not? I hope there is more to come from him as far as the ARF planes are concerned.