RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Quiques Aircraft Support - CLOSED (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/quiques-aircraft-support-closed-437/)
-   -   Let's see some videos and pics of your QQ Yaks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/quiques-aircraft-support-closed-437/4441824-lets-see-some-videos-pics-your-qq-yaks.html)

Rezagh 06-28-2006 04:06 PM

Let's see some videos and pics of your QQ Yaks

Guys,

Share some videos and pictures of your QQ-Yaks. I will upload a video of mine soon.

I'm sure this can be fun,
Reza

Rezagh 06-28-2006 04:28 PM

RE: Let's see some videos and pics of your QQ Yaks

Here's my video. We've got it about 3-4 weeks ago. It was really windy!
http://www.gholamipour.com/videos/planes/Reza_Max.wmv
File is 17 mb.

Your turn,
Reza

analog_boy 06-28-2006 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hopefully they worked but heres my brand new custom yak job. It has 4 flights on it and the motor is breakin in beautifully. Hope you like it.

Rezagh 06-28-2006 04:42 PM

This is one awesome job. Thank you for sharing. That's what I'm talking about. I'll be waiting for videos too:)

Thanks again,
Reza

analog_boy 06-28-2006 04:44 PM

i will get a video soon enough. I would like to have some time with it tho first for obvious reasons. Thanks for the compliment rezagh

shakes268 06-28-2006 06:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is me with my 85" QQ scheme.

I have some video, but it was the 6th flight - my first flat spin with it (which looked pretty good but it was on low rates). Kind of embarrased to show it since I've seen how this plane will flat spin with high rate elevator.

analog_boy 06-28-2006 06:08 PM

looks great man be sure to get some vid when you get more comfortable with it.

Rezagh 06-28-2006 07:21 PM

Jarrod,

Looks really neat. All of us are learning and will be learning. Post the video:)

Thank you,
Reza

shakes268 06-28-2006 10:16 PM

OK, here is my first flat spin. Keep in mind a few things. This is flight 6 back in April. The plane was still new, my first gasser so I was just flying around getting used to it trying to be *safe* :D

Also, this was low rate elevator (12 degrees of throw) and it actually did a pretty good inverted flat spin. I'll try to get some more video soon since I'm comfortable with the plane now and actually doing stuff with it.

[link=http://media.putfile.com/Jarrod-Flat-Spins-the-Yak]http://media.putfile.com/Jarrod-Flat-Spins-the-Yak[/link]

Rezagh 06-28-2006 11:18 PM

Looks very good Jarrod. Flat spins looked really good too, with more throw it will be perfect. I watched the gear in the landing, it didn't flex at all! Is that the want hurt the landing gear? Looks really rigid. I had never seen one before. I'm glad you changed to stock gear.

Thanks for sharing,
Reza

analog_boy 06-29-2006 12:30 AM

i think i gotta back off the elevator on mine im not getting nearly that smooth. however my blender transition is sick. Whats the rudder and aileron controls on that one. I cant seem to get it a nice flat like that kinda wants to waterfall or snap out. Im gonna try less elevator. I thought it was ailerons that were my problem.

randy racer 07-02-2006 06:15 AM

i tried to post pics but couldn't could i email them to one of you guys and you post them for me? yak # 2 flys great.

randy

analog_boy 07-02-2006 10:42 PM

id be happy to

[email protected]

randy racer 07-03-2006 12:07 AM

analog_boy i sent you 2 pics of my 2nd 102" gen II later if you don't mind i will send you a shot of both my 102's, 73, and a friends 85" from the flyin at Kennett Mo today. the QQ Yaks took over the field and looked so gooood!

randy

analog_boy 07-03-2006 12:23 AM

well im having a hell of a time getting these to work. I converted them to JPEG but now when i go to upload it goes to the uploadin page and then shortly after changes to the cannot be displayed page. i have never had this problem before. Sorry randy

danilo 07-03-2006 02:37 AM

Hi Guys,
I tried my QQ Yak 85 " two days ago. I play an MVVS 58 3 balde 22x10. SIMPLY THE BEST.
Unfortunately, engine cut off in flight, so I damaged ENGINE COWLING - LANDING GEAR and WHEEL PANTS.
Someone knows where I can find urgent these spare parts ?

Thanks everyone

DANILO

bart-rennes 07-03-2006 03:54 AM

I got exactly same problem than you last saturday and exactly same damage, to get spare parts you can contact Moly at QQ directly, and on their web site there is all prices.

shakes268 07-03-2006 08:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These are Randy Racer's Yak pics!

Rezagh 07-03-2006 09:09 AM

Those pics are simply awesome! Thanks for sharing Randy and thanks to shakes for posting them.

Reza

randy racer 07-03-2006 10:18 AM

thanks shakes, in the middle pic starting from the left- my new 102, tims 85, my old 72, and my 1st 102. i just sold the 72 and 1st 102 to a guy that flys with us so they are still in the family. should have the 73 running soon with a 3W 28cc.

the graphics on my new planes were done by Beasley's Graphics he does a great job.

randy racer

TOPGUN130643 07-04-2006 07:26 AM

Great job Jarrod. Was going to fly mine a couple weeks ago but getting slow in my old age. I'll post some video of the first flight

Devin McGrath 07-18-2006 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of me flying the QQ Somenzini 72 inch last weekend. I should have some pictures and video of my flying my new 85 inch this weekend.

Rezagh 07-18-2006 06:12 PM

Great Picture Devin! Look forward to other pics and videos.

Devin McGrath 07-18-2006 07:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well here are a few more of the 72 I thought I might as well post them.

all photos taken by Brian Weed.... Thanks Brian !

randy racer 07-18-2006 09:43 PM

awsome pics devin, the 72" is a sweet flying plane. i hope the 73 is as much better as i think it will be.

randy racer