Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > R/C Helicopter Event Forum
Reload this Page >

Columbia Missouri Heli Meet

Community
Search
Notices
R/C Helicopter Event Forum Discuss all the upcoming events here.

Columbia Missouri Heli Meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 09:15 PM
jfangohr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Columbia Missouri Heli Meet

The Mid Missouri Radio Control Association is proud to announce our first (and hopefully annual) RC helicopter funfly at the MMRCA field in Columbia Missouri on Saturday September 30, 2006. Pilot registration will be $10 which will include the noon meal, and let me add that those who’ve been to our fixed wing meets will tell you that we provide quite a feast!

Raffle and door prizes: TBA

AMA membership required for all pilots.

The official flyer for the event can be seen here: http://www.mmrca.org/mmrca_helimeet_2006.pdf

More information can be found at: http://www.mmrca.org including information about our club, its field and its location. Additional information will be added to this thread as it becomes available.

Come out and join us for a day of fun and friendship. We have a great flying site with lots of open sky. Hoping to see you there.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:57 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts
Default RE: Columbia Missouri Heli Meet

Good luck with your event. I ran our first Helicopter Fly In at a mostly plank flying field this year, we didnt make the ama magazine deadline and still had 35 registered pilots from all over the Florida and Georgia area.