RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   R/C Sky Diving (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/r-c-sky-diving-474/)
-   -   German Skydiver results (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/r-c-sky-diving-474/7915801-german-skydiver-results.html)

skydiver 09-03-2008 11:11 AM

German Skydiver results

Congratulations to Jules on his 6th place finish at the German Championship Skydiver Event. There were 53 entries and represented the best of European competetors.

He is now looking forward to coming to Muncie next week.

pr

R/C Skydiver 09-03-2008 01:30 PM

RE: German Skydiver results

Jules,
Congratulations on your great finish in the German competition. 6th place out 53 expert jumpers is quite a feat.
I think they can go ahead and engrave your name on the Muncie trophy! No one, even the mysterious Ohio skydivers, will be able to top that finish.
Looking forward to seeing you and Marion in Muncie.
Jim

pieter 09-03-2008 01:46 PM

congrats to jules.
next year we will join you in the german championship....
just picked up another oha in germany so we can fly on.
someren date is firm so we can start planning................

goldenknight1 09-03-2008 02:17 PM

Jules : Good show I am glad to hear you took six place in the champion ship rally, I think we here in the states are going to really work hard to try and beat you. :D:D

BOB[8D]

FlyBy8 09-03-2008 08:59 PM

Way to go Jules: Nice finish. [sm=thumbup.gif] You have set the bar high for the rest of us.

lundy 09-04-2008 01:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys ,

Thanks for your expression of good wishes for my result of the German Championships .

I hope I can keep up the expectations you have of me in Muncie ,and don't go down the drain ! :) OOHPS !

I think the competition will be harder this year , you guys are talented and dangerous enough to beat me this time!
But these Ohio Giants and there secrets , I fear them the most !:D

LETS HAVE A BALL IN MUNCIE !!

,Jules

JuanF 09-04-2008 08:48 AM

Jules,
Good job in the German Championships. Looking forward to seeing you in Muncie.
Juan

GaryV 09-04-2008 10:22 PM

Humm...........

6 jumps, closest to bulls-eye 75cm, furthest away 700cm.

Well guys, it looks like we had better been practicing.

Good finish Jules,

See you soon,

GaryV

goldenknight1 09-16-2008 10:24 AM

Jules we now know when you say you are going to kick butt then you go to Germany and take 6th place and then you come to Muncie and do what you said, we are going to have to practice more and learn how to jump in high winds.You did a fantasic job of showing that practice makes one better better . Again job well done and as usual it was nice to see you again.

BOB:D:D:D[8D]