Community
Search
Notices
Radio Manufacturer Direct Support Direct Reps from the largest radio manufacturers are here to answer your questions.

Dx 8 tx

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 10:15 AM
slamn sammy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dx 8 tx

Any one know why Spektrum stoped salling the Dx 8 Tx? l have one and just like to know if there is a promblum. Have Ck'ed for a recall on mine and did not see one own mine. You can contact @ [email protected]
Old 11-20-2015, 10:45 PM
chuckk2

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd think that it was mainly a marketing issue.
Added to that might be the need to support software changes. Remember that the 8 once worked with the GPS units, then did not
due to a firmware update. Finally, it might be that the 8 costs more to build than the 7 or 9.
Old 11-21-2015, 07:03 AM
slamn sammy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckk2
I'd think that it was mainly a marketing issue.
Added to that might be the need to support software changes. Remember that the 8 once worked with the GPS units, then did not
due to a firmware update. Finally, it might be that the 8 costs more to build than the 7 or 9.
That fugers! For a long time they keeped blowing up my e-mail tilling me that l needed to update my cd card. That was when everyone was buying up the Hobbk King Orange Rx's. I also use them. I have had some Spektrum Rx's just quit just aftat setting in my trailor over the winter?? Horizon did replace them. I have the 2nd run of the Dx8's. The first run had a bunch of recalls on them, also the 1st run was DSM2 only and the 2nd was DSM2/DSMX. l just wished they would make a new style ant, for the Dx8.