Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

What 1/8 scale nitro buggy can hang with losi ??

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

What 1/8 scale nitro buggy can hang with losi ??

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 06:26 AM
EDDYNYLI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What 1/8 scale nitro buggy can hang with losi ??

My friends all have different losi buggies. I want to be different and stay competitive with them. We race for fun but would love to spank them. Anyone have any feed back on the hpi ds8 or the pulse 4.6 ??
Old 03-18-2012, 07:28 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What 1/8 scale nitro buggy can hang with losi ??

The HPI's are nice, might also want to look into an Associated RC8b, those things are about the best out there next to the Losi, and very easy to drive!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:03 AM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What 1/8 scale nitro buggy can hang with losi ??

ORIGINAL: EDDYNYLI

My friends all have different losi buggies. I want to be different and stay competitive with them. We race for fun but would love to spank them. Anyone have any feed back on the hpi ds8 or the pulse 4.6 ??

Serpent 811
Kyosho MP9
Mugen MBX6
Agamna A8
Hotbodies D8 Hara ediion..

there are a few others on the market like the AE RC8, but I don't recomend that car...the fuel tank is terrible and the handling is way too twitchy for most drivers....the fuel tank causes all sorts of tuning issues......