Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

please help what buggy is this before i buy it

Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

please help what buggy is this before i buy it

Old 02-06-2013, 05:41 AM
jared2499

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help what buggy is this before i buy it

thanks for your help I was thinking of buying this but I dont know what it is and the seller doesnt either.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay75229.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1848750  
Old 02-06-2013, 05:59 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: please help what buggy is this before i buy it

It looks like a Kyosho Inferno mp7.5, but its very hard to tell, although the shocks aren't blue which makes me think again, though someone could have changed them. Do you have a better picture? The center diff area which would be a good indicator is covered by something. In any case, don't be fooled by the HPI part baggies, it is not an HPI.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:08 AM
jared2499

I didnt think it was an HPI there is an HPI rs4 bottom plate I think thats what the bags go to. doesnt look like the parts match much of anything. its 70 bucks for the lot so kind of pricy the parts are obviously spread out to look like there is more then there is. Im sure non of the motors are working or they would be put together, I was more looking for a roller to put my opwn engine in i have some spare parts from an old duratraxx maximum mt that u cant get parts for and a nitro rustler that for some reason i cant get to go straight the back wheels keep breaking free and doing burn outs and the front end is too light it hardley turns. My t maxx runs great but I always wanted a buggy, seems like they would be more fun thanks for the possible model ill look and compare.

Also I never meant to double post somehowI accidently posted in the mini section and realised it later and knew i wouldnt get much of an answer but I had not figured out how to delete it yet this is my first hour on the forum here, my bad.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:36 AM
lez1troubles

Looks like and old Kyosho Kanai 2 but the front end is busted up.