Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

Kyosho MP9 TKi3 RTR Thoughts? First Nitro R/C.

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Kyosho MP9 TKi3 RTR Thoughts? First Nitro R/C.

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Burridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho MP9 TKi3 RTR Thoughts? First Nitro R/C.

So I've been doing my research on nitro trucks and buggies for awhile as I've been yearning for one for some years now and have found the MP9 TKI3 Readyset, it looks great, I love the colour scheme too and the specs are nice, only a few parts are different from the kit version and was wondering what you guys thoughts on it were, I can get it here in the UK for £390, abit more than I originally planned on spending but I figured would I rather buy cheaper and end up forking out on replacement or upgraded parts or get something reliable right out the box!
Any thoughts on it?
Thank you!
Old 11-20-2015, 03:18 PM
mugeyman

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

hi burridge yes those kyosho mp9 tki 3 are really good buggies they are built very well and are one of the best
buggies to own and race, or just bashing steering is very good too hope i helped
Old 11-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Burridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mugeyman
hi burridge yes those kyosho mp9 tki 3 are really good buggies they are built very well and are one of the best
buggies to own and race, or just bashing steering is very good too hope i helped
Thanks for your reply dude, decided to go for one and got it yesterday, broke it in with 5 tanks and tuned the carb today, it goes great and lots of fun, ordered some shock towers from the kit version though as they're twice as thick and have way more adjustment!!
Old 11-20-2015, 05:54 PM
mugeyman

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

burridge those mp9 tki 3 are great racers when you can up grade it , it will hold up better check out
some of the youtube kyosho mp9s you will get some idea how they run ok later