Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

Rc nitro buggy engine keeps cutting!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Rc nitro buggy engine keeps cutting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2020, 10:26 AM
Persian Empire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rc nitro buggy engine keeps cutting!!!

MAN, I have recently bought a Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 Nitro 1/8 scale nitro buggy from some dude. The car looks in perfect condition with the engine looking brand new with no scratches. Every time I place the glow plug inside, and then pull the string thing on the engine, it starts but when I throttle, like even slowly, it will shut off. The car had been sitting untouched and had not been used after 2 months. The owner seemed like a honest man, and the car even came with the original papers and box and spares. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem? Or does the glow plug need to be charged? Thanks. I have attached photos of the car.

Old 06-27-2020, 04:45 PM
mugeyman

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

hi persian empire , go to the rc nitro engines forum on this site it will tell you how adjust your settings on the nitro engine , fuels glow plug also get a new glow plug for it also , be careful the pull start stings or recoil band tend to wear out and break , you can always go to a jump starter box ok mugey see nitro engine and FAQ guide ok

Last edited by mugeyman; 06-27-2020 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-27-2020, 06:41 PM
rob hahn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are so many things it could be. Needle valve setting, idle mixture setting, vacuum leak, fuel pressure leak, funky plug, funky fuel, etc. I can only recommend seeking the help of an experienced co-conspirator. Good luck.