Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

OFNA 4.6 Conversion

Old 10-15-2020, 06:13 PM
Tulivis1225

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OFNA 4.6 Conversion

So I got a Ravager 4.6 from a buddy, and Decided to embark on a project buggy, So list of parts
BLX 200 ESC
BLX 2050KV 6s motor
DTX3 Radio & Receiver
ADS 15M --208oz- inch steering servo
So the question I have for you guys is, What are some upgrade shocks for this thing that will support the weight? It is a little bit lighter then the original buggy due to the conversion but she's still heavy and the shocks are original and are not holding up any more, and I am having a hard time finding stuff to fit it because of the length of the shock with the diameter any helpful hints??

Also Sorry if I posted this question in the wrong place!

Last edited by Tulivis1225; 10-15-2020 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-16-2020, 07:00 PM
bill_delong

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

If you take some measurements of the shock shaft from top of the piston to end of the threads I will be happy to help you find something compatible, need to know length of the front and rear.