Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Hyper 7, the smokers choice!

Old 02-10-2004, 09:14 AM
Sherak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyper 7, the smokers choice!

My first custom job, OK it aint a pro or complex job but Im quite happy with the results, what do you think?

Good old british weather lol

Old 02-10-2004, 11:36 AM
SlingItX

Default RE: Hyper 7, the smokers choice!

VERY nice! I especially like the COLORZ - sweet!

-SlingItX
Old 02-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Yub, yub, cmdr!

Hehe your cat's got LED eyes
just kidding
Old 02-10-2004, 06:39 PM
slicks

great job - green is good!!!
Old 02-10-2004, 10:10 PM
ShOzz

nice, see if you can find a matching green wing.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:21 PM
Savage_Dias

Looks good. Keep the white wing. You need some contrast for it to stand out.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:54 PM
MassiveMods

hey the last shot with the cat is priceless lmao ! not a bad job my man ! keep the wing white i reckon ..
Old 02-11-2004, 01:47 AM
sh0wtime

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looking good dude[8D]
i think the basic rule of thumb is that your wing & wheels should match
i like to run a green wing with green wheels or white wing & white wheels
thats just how i seem to like it

oh yeah nice cat btw, i love cats, brilliant creatures
Old 02-11-2004, 04:39 AM
Sherak

LOL, Yeah my cat is feelign a little left out since I got my Hyper LOL... Nice one for the comments, and yeah I thought that having wing and wheels the same colour would be the best option, not over keen on going for a green wing in may look a little unbalanced.....

I enjoyed doing it, I think my next job will be a Jimmy Page style Les Paul sunburst with orange and red tyres
Old 02-11-2004, 04:55 AM
Lola GT

Looks great!

Old 02-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Cryptic

how many mege pixels is that camera

jw cus ive wanted to match a megapixel to a cam cus i dont no how good what picture is.
Old 02-12-2004, 01:25 AM
zimzalahbim
My Feedback: (8)

why don't you let us see a picture of that pretty car with some dirt on it
Old 02-12-2004, 04:57 AM
Sherak

how many mege pixels is that camera

jw cus ive wanted to match a megapixel to a cam cus i dont no how good what picture is.
Not sure exactly what your trying to say but it aint a digi still cam its a digi video cam, they are screen grabs from a movie... I dont own a digi still cam

why don't you let us see a picture of that pretty car with some dirt on it
I'd just finised the last coat and it was 12am.. [&:] did you want me to rub dirt on it from my flower bed?

BTW I found the Ofna Hyper 7 forum the other day so I thought it would be interestign to join up, anyho I posted a similar thread on there as here, the post was deleted and a mod pm'ed me this message.

The pics of your buggy with the Ritza " smokers Choice" logo will not be permitted on the website due to the fact that we are not into advertising or being used for advertisement of your particular habbit. We have alot of young folks/children on this board and do not wnat to leave an impression that Ritza is the Smokers choice. So once again the post has been deleted. Please do not post pics of that particular body again....

Andrew AKA NOOB
Needless to say I was flabergasted.....

Old 02-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Cryptic

noob said that???!
Old 02-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Sherak

That is exactly what noob said, plus a little extra I cut to spare him some embarasment, anyway I followed up this bizzare incident by making his ridiculose pm and opinion public requesting a more valid expalanation... I just checked to see how it went on and I am now officially banned from ofna's hyper 7 board, I have abused none of the rules I had my thread, which was identical to this, deleted and for questioning it and making NOOBs coments public I get banned....... I have to admit as a 30 year old man this is one of the most ridiculose, childish and somwhat mellow dramatic situation I have ever been a party to.

And we thought Saddam was twisted LOL.....

EDIT: Since been added [link=http://pub77.ezboard.com/fofnaracingnitrotalkbackfrm13.showMessage?topicID= 1226.topic]CRAZY OFNA PEOPLE[/link] I am 30 years old I smoke Golden Viginia rollign tobbaco, I could not get Golden Virginia decals, Also Suzuki racing team are sponsored by Rizla [link=http://www.rizla-suzuki.co.uk/Gallery/view.asp?gal=11]SUZUKI LINK[/link]

How crazy?
Old 02-13-2004, 01:27 AM
Lola GT

Typical of the nazi board mods over there. I don't know, maybe it's not appropriate, no big deal, I thought.

That's just the way they run stuff over there, anything they don't have a good answer for(Production problems, bad parts or bad service, etc...) 'disappears'.

Oh, I'm a Hyper 7 PBS owner too, just want to make clear that the buggy rocks, the OFNA website people do not.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:33 AM
Sherak

Yeah I have noticed a few dissapearances, the thread linked to above with the Big guy's very shakey attempt at justifing his mod's idiotic actions recieved many posts from forumites taking the urine out of them for a pure over reaction, needless to say everytime one went up, it got taken down... Mods who cant reason? I am supprised there is even a board up over there.... Basically if they dont like your opinion whether it doesnt break the rules or not, your post is deleted...... Maybe the forum is aimed at the under 12's cos Rob and NOOB certainly act like juveniles.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:06 AM
RaZ_Tx

LOL i loved the last part of your statemnet over there i got banned from traxxas's site for almost the thing well i used 2 words in refrence to a seinfield episode and they didnt like it too much......

due to the fact they control the forums, ultimately controling what you read, you applaude NOOB and rob in the same way the Germans applauded Hitler when he was slaugtering all the Jews, propaganda is a dangerous tool in the worng hands.... You truly are a sheep among men..
Old 02-13-2004, 01:16 PM
RaZ_Tx

welp Sherak looks like i get to join ya in the banned from ofna's board group no warning what so ever

The administrator of this community has banned you from viewing and posting here.
Old 02-13-2004, 01:53 PM
RaZ_Tx

this is even more disturbing then any of mine or sherak's comments you can read page 2 of that thread here http://users2.ev1.net/~razmytaz/ofna.pdf the quote in the picture came from one of ofna's actual employee
Old 02-13-2004, 02:23 PM
bcmbcmbcm

I read through this thread, and the Ofna thread too, and I just can't beleive it.

I guess it comes down to the fact that Ofna is a for profit business vs. this board which is for all of our good.

Interesting about the double standards with the women& violence.

Unfortunately, it looks like they employed some very stupid people there without logic and inflated egos due to moderator status.

For me, makes me feel better about buying Kyosho.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:27 PM
AlienHand

This is Rob.

I would like to add that was a joke in response to being unfairly aligned with Hitler and Saddam Hussein, please read further up that thread if you are that interested.. We have a Jewish guy here who is very insulted and sickened by the unnecessary comments of this Paul Jackson.

By the way, now that I know your full name, Paul, it makes it easier to report your incessant site abuse to your ISP.

Have a good day.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:34 PM
bigjdubb

Sounds to me like you are a smacktard. They warned you, yet you persisted. Now that you have been punished you insist on whining and *****ing about it. I could see if it was a ban without warning but you quoted the warning in your original post. Stop trying to make them look bad because of your own stupidity.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Da Smak
Banned

Yep and it makes me feel good that there on the other side of the pond. So the double standards is still there, I'm very surprised. I thought that would be sttaight off. Well I have decided to move here on the advice of Sherak (cheers paul) a fellow banee of the Ofna Nitrotalkback forum, aparently something your not allowed to do on there. Considering I had been there for some time and earned the status of Guru, the bible bashing goodies can shove their site somewhere I don't want to descibe as it may offend. My last post there was very straight to the point and now Rob is reporting me to my ISP (as if they care, I have transcripts of the entire event). Funny really I had posted a pic of my Team Rizla Suzuki there a year ago and there was none of this because it was a replica. So I am here to help in any way possible with your tech queeries specifcaly the Ho Bao Hyper 7 (Not PCR as Ofna takes a cut in that models sales). ANyway Rob got the acronim wrong it actually stands for Officials For Nazi Aggresion. And if you dont share their views you will be exterminated. They wound me up and now it's going down hill for them as all the other visitors on their site are dropping out as they see how a regular has been treated.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:05 PM
AlienHand

I would also like to add that if you incendiary types would have just mellowed out and gave our forum rules just an iota of respect, the ban would have been lifted in a few days. Bans are generally temporary, unless you go nuts.
You chose to go nuts.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.