Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

It came, It came!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Crazy Canuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It came, It came!!!!

Hey all,

I finally got my Kyosho MP777 SP1, after waiting for almost 2 weeks while they fixed me up it is finally here! I'm sure you won't be as ecstatic as I am but here are some pics anyways!!!

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ro41666.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	272839   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ro41984.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	272840   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh16281.jpg
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	272841  
Old 05-17-2005, 04:12 PM
SKYLINE350GT

Default RE: It came, It came!!!!

Looks good.

BTW- You don't need that servo saver on there- there is already a better one built in to the car.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:47 PM
atomicjtr

Congrats! let the good times roll!!
Old 05-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Galifrey

ORIGINAL: SKYLINE350GT

Looks good.

BTW- You don't need that servo saver on there- there is already a better one built in to the car.
took the words right outta my mouth...

Bu it came just in time for an SP2 upgrade

Old 05-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Balact Man
My Feedback: (6)

what a great looking buggy! i have to get my hands on a set of those yellow rims.........they are killer[8D]
Old 05-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Crazy Canuck

Thanks guys! Yeah I love the yellow rims too, I'll post the pics of the body once I'm done painting, or butchering it, my first paint job so we'll see what you all think.

Cheers
Old 05-18-2005, 01:14 PM
qazx98948

nice buggy!! i would love to get my hands on that motor! you didnt have to wait that long for your kit to come, it took 1 and a half MONTHS for my 9.5 to get in my hands. lol. appatantly ace hardware hobbies forgot to cash my check[:@]
Old 05-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: qazx98948

nice buggy!! i would love to get my hands on that motor! you didnt have to wait that long for your kit to come, it took 1 and a half MONTHS for my 9.5 to get in my hands. lol. appatantly ace hardware hobbies forgot to cash my check[:@]
7 weeks today I am waiting for a Hyper PBS from Tower [:@].

I paid with a blinking credit card!! I hate to say it, but I bet my life the delays are here at the greek end. The infrastructure in this country sucks like a $2 hooker. The f***ing post doesn't arrive in the morning until 10 o clock (on a good day), after everyone's gone to work. Man, this country sucks in so many ways (wanna hear how much an XRay XB8 costs here?!?!?! It's about $900 and people are paying it!). Makes me wonder I ever came, then I look at my greek girlfriend. Her and the weather, but that's it.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Crazy Canuck

[/quote]

...sucks like a $2 hooker. The f***ing post doesn't arrive in the morning until 10 o clock (on a good day), after everyone's gone to work... Makes me wonder I ever came, then I look at my greek girlfriend. Her and the weather, but that's it.
[/quote]

LOL!!! Yeah the post here comes at like 1 in the afternoon which makes very little sense, almost have to take the whole day off if you are waiting for a package. Luckily for me my LHS had the buggy in stock w/ the motor as well, all they had to do was put it together for me. I haven't had the pleasure of odering anything from an online HS but from the sounds of most people on the board it's a real hassle. Things could be worse...you could have found a girlfriend that lived in Siberia.

Cheers
[8D]
Old 05-18-2005, 04:03 PM
SKYLINE350GT

Crazy Canadian- tell them they dont need to be puttin those servo savers on your servos.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:33 AM
djray77

That does look funny never seen that before
I guess his theory is 2 servo savers are better then 1. Them crazy canadians
Old 05-19-2005, 09:21 AM
Da Smak
Banned

$900 FOR AN xb8 IS CHEAPER THAN THE uk.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:34 AM
dillydobbs
My Feedback: (3)

Wow great Buggy man
Old 05-19-2005, 09:50 AM
Alden

Good engine choice :P . Foxy, You should order from Hong Kong, you cant beat the price and speed of their international shipping.

www.rc-mart.com or www.rc-mushroom.com , good prices too.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:07 AM
djray77

Nice!!
Old 05-19-2005, 10:13 AM
Chex

ORIGINAL: foxy42

I paid with a blinking credit card!! I hate to say it, but I bet my life the delays are here at the greek end. The infrastructure in this country sucks like a $2 hooker. The f***ing post doesn't arrive in the morning until 10 o clock (on a good day), after everyone's gone to work. Man, this country sucks in so many ways (wanna hear how much an XRay XB8 costs here?!?!?! It's about $900 and people are paying it!). Makes me wonder I ever came, then I look at my greek girlfriend. Her and the weather, but that's it.
you cant have been to the UK for a while eh...if you use parcelforce your likely to get an scrunched up box, if yuo use royal mail heck, your lucky if the postman shows up more than 4 times a week. your mail arrives at 10?..wow man...yesterday I got mine at 330 pm. like alex said, the xb8 is cheaper...wanna know how much a kanai 2 was here new? £600....you have n o clue mate
Old 05-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Crazy Canuck

Thanks for the compliments all! Yeah we do things twice as different up here I guess??? It seems to be working fine and the LHS guy said better safe than sorry...I'm gonna have a buddy take em off on race day, get me set up proper. Anyways, I finally finished the body...it's my first attempt so be nice...LOL. I like it, although I am already drooling at the chance to paint another next weekend.

Let me know what you all think.

Cheers
[8D]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca82682.jpg
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	273705   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zv67109.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	273706  
Old 05-19-2005, 06:20 PM
SKYLINE350GT

Not really better though on the dual servo savers. Becase what its going to do is slow down your servos transit times- take away from its torque and not turn lock to lock fully.
Old 05-20-2005, 02:21 AM
Foxy

ORIGINAL: Chex

ORIGINAL: foxy42

you cant have been to the UK for a while eh...if you use parcelforce your likely to get an scrunched up box, if yuo use royal mail heck, your lucky if the postman shows up more than 4 times a week. your mail arrives at 10?..wow man...yesterday I got mine at 330 pm. like alex said, the xb8 is cheaper...wanna know how much a kanai 2 was here new? £600....you have n o clue mate
No I haven't been back to blighty for a while. After hearing that, I am not planning to either!! Wow things have gone downhill in two years. That's a labour government for you. I voted Lib Dem the one and only time I have ever voted. Vote Lib Dem and LEGALISE IT! [8D]

Wanna hear something else, slightly off-topic? I was paying 2000 quid a year for Fire and Theft on a Mk2 Golf GTi when I was 23. You know how much I pay here? 200 quid every 6 months (but then again, I am getting paid FOUR TIMES LESS than I was in the UK for the same job). This country does have it's advantages though I guess, but I miss the solid infrastructure of the UK, and the roads....oh, I miss the roads...
Old 05-20-2005, 08:13 AM
vti-chris

Edited for cussing.
Old 05-20-2005, 08:17 AM
Foxy

Its funny, two (English) people have asked me in the last few days (as visitors to Greece), totally independently of one another, how I feel about living in a third world country! lol! It's not quite that bad, but it's easy to see why people think it!
Old 05-20-2005, 08:32 AM
vti-chris

We have nothing...Though in Cyprus is better because the English(you) were here before 1960 and things are a little bit better than in Greece.BUT the good things they've done are like a drop of water in the ocean....No offence... compared to...[>:]
Old 05-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Galifrey

ORIGINAL: vti-chris

We have nothing...Though in Cyprus is better because the English(you) were here before 1960 and things are a little bit better than in Greece.BUT the good things they've done are like a drop of water in the ocean....No offence... compared to...[>:]
Yeah but left to their own devices the "next gen" of cypriots has taken to the fast and the furious bandwagon heavily...

Old 05-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Galifrey

Edited for quoting cuss words.
Old 05-20-2005, 08:43 PM
176RRT

paint job is cool crazy_canuck. I'm diggin the racing stripe down the center.[sm=thumbup.gif] Is that a sun-moon roof? or did u cut a hole on the roof? Really good for a first time paint job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.