Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

ofna ultra lx comp

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 11:37 PM
ofnauscg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ofna ultra lx comp

So i bought my first rc car an ofna ultra lx comp about 5 months ago. i replaced the steering servo after experiencing and reading about how bad it is and of course now i am hungry for after market parts to make it faster. I dont have a track any were near me so i dont race but maybe eventually. although i run it pretty hard... I guess... i think so... dont have any one to compare to i guess. fairly small budget probobly about 200-300. Help me with who, what, were, when and how. I'd appreciate it greatly thanks guys.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:53 PM
SManMTB

Default RE: ofna ultra lx comp

The only think that can make it faster is you burning a lot of fuel and practice. Besides that you can always get a more powerful engine and pipe combo.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Bombers_410

Default RE: ofna ultra lx comp

Some proline badlands would be a good tire to upgrade to because they last for a while. I bought a fuel filter also, and a good receiver pack will help so you wont have to keep changing those aa batteries. Gearing it down with a bigger clutch bell will make it have more top end but the accelleration will suffer. A new engine will help but idk which one works well. A 2 speed tranny will make it go faster too.