Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Team TOTB

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Da Smak
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team TOTB

I think it's time I start a race team. I see that thee are so many people here that just want to go against the experienced replies that members post, so, Team Outside The Box, have been formed, sponsorship is not neccesary as this is a non profit venture (that means it's for fun),now asides from modifying buggies for racing and just generally trying things new, I would like members to expose the truth about anything RallyX related. We sorted one thing out last night, and dare I say maybe more than we expected. So if you've done anything OUTSIDE THE BOX lately, let us know here. Damn I went out last night and agreed with Inferno777, wth is that all about? but I think he stands in the same place as me in the copyright infringement fight.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:58 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Team TOTB

Since I did something outside the box, and haven't modified my buggy, does that count as thinking outside the box?
Old 12-07-2006, 08:52 AM
tootired
Banned

Grahamamamama, maybe its better if you just stay inside the box, preferably with a key.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Da Smak
Banned

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

Since I did something outside the box, and haven't modified my buggy, does that count as thinking outside the box?
Nope, tht counts as just boring.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:48 AM
tootired
Banned

Man, you got alot of entries so far, hmmm, its probably because no one can stand you on this forum?
Old 12-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Da Smak
Banned

ORIGINAL: tootired

Man, you got alot of entries so far, hmmm, its probably because no one can stand you on this forum?
**** off you anal retard.