Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Helpy

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 10:30 PM
rawkfist2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helpy

I have $50 to spend on my RD Logics buggy. Its got a .26, a pipe, and a remote system. So bascially what breaks really easy? Becuase im going to be bashing.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:39 PM
spl_louder

Default RE: Helpy

i haven't owned one but i heard the plastic suspension hinge plates break easy upgrade to the alumion swift pro plates. I think thats what they are called . did you get a body ? lid . maybe invest into a roto start since you will be bashing .
Old 12-23-2006, 11:45 PM
joes75
My Feedback: (2)

Im not too familiar with that buggy most 1/8 buggies can really take a beating. But from my own personal experience if your going to be bashing and doing big jumps these are just a few items I would pick up. Some spare front shock shafts, diff gear box(a bad landing will rip the top tabs off), wing and wing stays, drivelines, tires/wheels, glow plugs. Thats all I can think of right now.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:42 AM
rawkfist2

OK kewl, guys thanks.