Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

OFNA Ultra Comp LX 2

Old 04-10-2007, 07:53 PM
ofna racer 30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OFNA Ultra Comp LX 2

I got my buggy 2 months ago and have heard good things about it. I also heard that its not good for racing. I don't see why it wouldn't be good for racing with some upgrades. So far I changed the steering servo to a hitec 945-mg JR Racing xs-3 pro radio with reciver, motor saver air filter 30k oil in the center and front diffs. i want to change my throttle servo and add a failsafe before i start making it faster. I have read that 9.5 universal shafts will fit in it and not sure whats up with the front spindles. i see the C hubs on the new ultra lx one but the king pins on the 9.5. Which one is better? what shocks and oil should i use? i don't like how it bottoms out easly but i also don't want it bounce all over the track because its to stiff.I went from racing a losi xxx-t to a 2.5 revo to this.Any advise you can offer will help out alot.

thanks,